Client Services

When you are ready to get started, please send a brief email to 


We will reply with a 'New Client Pack' for your review.



I will be happy to assist you with your US tax and business needs.  I will ensure use of potential treaty benefits and filing elections to minimize your tax obligation and maximize your refund while keeping in full compliance with US tax laws.  I am a US Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and have been assisting ‘overseas’ owners for over 23 years.  Protect your investment by only using licensed Certified Public Accountants.  The designation represents extensive education and professional testing in all areas of accounting, auditing, business law and taxation.  If you do not have a tax liability, you might be wondering what will happen if you do not file a tax return.  The IRS will not impose penalties if no tax is due.  However, the terms of your visa require you to comply with all laws of the US, including the requirement to file an income tax return.  You might be required to show proof that you filed if you wish to change your visa status, obtain permanent residency, or regain entry into the US once you have left.  Don’t risk your visa status by failing to comply with this requirement.